We invite you to submit an Abstract. Click on the button above to link to the form where you can can submit your abstract by email as a word document.
Poster presentations offer an opportunity for further interaction and exchange of ideas among all participants. We welcome you to participate. Details follow.
Abstracts will be accepted until June 16, 2018.
- Abstracts may be submitted by e-mail, as a Word document, to here.
- Submitting an abstract does not constitute or guarantee registration.
- Abstracts will be reviewed for their appropriateness by the NeuroConX organizing committee.
- Abstracts will be published in the symposium program provided to all attendees. Abstract content and editing are the responsibility of the submitting author. Abstracts will be printed, as received. Please review your abstract to ensure accuracy prior to submission.
- Submitting authors must attest to the following statement: “As the submitting author, I attest to the integrity of the data and experimental methodologies used. I have given all abstract authors the appropriate credit and secured the necessary permissions from the authors listed.”
- Character count: 2200 characters, including spaces for optimal readability in the program. The title, author and institution information will be included in the character count.
- Font: Arial 11
- A bold title should be the only bold text in the document.
- Underline the presenting author’s name.
- Insert full paragraph breaks between titles, authors/institutions, and the main body of the abstract.
- Please provide grant/funding acknowledgments at the end of the abstract following another full paragraph break.
- Abstracts should not contain text boxes, e-mail addresses, or colour photos.
- Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance within 2 weeks of submission.
- Maximum poster size is 4′ wide X 4′ tall.
- Adhesive velcro will be provided on-site to attach the poster to the fabric-covered board.
- Presenters are asked to put up their posters on the Sunday evening, July 8, 2018 and leave the posters in place for the duration of the symposium.
- Presenters will be asked to supply a headshot photo.
- Posters may be shipped in advance to 134 Kent Street, Suite 302, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, C1A 8R8. If you choose this option, please indicate yourself as a poster presenter/attendee. Please note, organizers will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.